Introduced timely in the project, Blackhawk can ensure that a construction project will be designed, scheduled, constructed and commissioned in a way to serve the mission and strategy of the Investor by implementing all necessary management and technical skills. Services provided include actual technical supervision, consultancy and support to the Investor derived from an experienced team in construction in order to be able to identify potential risks in design, permitting and construction phases and provide actual technical solutions.
Proper time to introduce the Project Manager is defined by the Investor’s needs; it is highly recommended the Project Manager to be introduced in the Transaction Phase in order to provide full support to the Investor related with technical, financial and legal issues..
In the transaction stage, Blackhawk offers the following services:
- Technical Due Diligence providing report on the existing situation
- Cost estimation for construction or renovation
- Preparation of Template Time Schedule to include
- Support on the preparation of the sale/purchase agreement
- Elaboration of business plan